Friday 5 June 2020

Slow progress

Shopping done and lunch over..we decided to work indoors as the wind is cold and decidedly strong. I took the washing off the line before it took off.
Pirate is busy cleaning bike bits...and is beginning to learn how much is involved with listing on eBay...let alone getting it sold!
I had a break from the paperwork and processed ten bottles of Elderflower and lemon cordial, then back to the computer and got two items listed.
Once I get used to the pattern, the others should be quicker.

4 comments:

Lettice said...

How’s about you put a link on your sidebar to your ebay shop? I love eBay and over the years have had some superb sales and purchases.

LX

smartcat said...

((o))

Amy said...

I haven't used ebay purposely in years, it's just so easy to spend up large on there. Did you manage to sort it out?

Elderberry-Rob said...

I use eBay a lot - and if you think that Bike won't sell? well my brother just bought a Honda 600 for £1000 on Ebay, collecting it this weekend - you would be surprised what sells on there :)