Friday 1 October 2021

A day indoors

 With the cold wind blasting outside and heavy showers intermittently, it was a day for staying in..even if the sun did try and shine briefly as if to tempt me out...before the next shower!!

Today's job was mostly listing things on fleabay....writing and researching carefully then trying not to make mistakes as I post it!! More tomorrow too as it is a reduced fees weekend.

One small sale to post tomorrow too as incentive!!





Pretty things..but I will be glad to see them gone!!

4 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

I would not be tempted a minute to go out in that weather!

Billy Blue Eyes said...

People are so different, I personally would have taken them down the local skip to dump but I do know somewhere there will be one person ready to purchase them

Steve Reed said...

It's always a relief to get rid of stuff, isn't it?!

gz said...

Billy it is good when people appreciate and keep in use good things instead of dumping them in a skip. It helps us to afford to keep on cycling, gardening , making art and travelling too!!