Thursday 30 September 2021

Autumnal Spring clean!

 Tidying and decluttering has started.....from this...



After heaving everything out from the walls and painting them Chalk White...

To this...work in progress...



At least the computer is back on the desk and I can see the table.

One small bag of rubbish removed and one small bag of paper recycled.

There is a lot more needing to be done, but at least it is going in the right direction.

I need to organise my print in progress and print archives better.


Pirate has had his test results phone call...no cancer but still a problem, so they will still be keeping an eye on him...not a bad idea!! And he is getting back to being Possee-tive and making plans!

After a lovely day yesterday in Dundee and at the foot of the Campsite fells, it is carrying on raining...which it did while we were away as well..and it looks like we are in for a week of cold and showery weather.  One positive- there should be a lot more house tidying!!


8 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

The trouble with house tidying is that it gets untidy again

Susan Heather said...

It always feels good after a tidy up. That looks a lovely large cupboard.

Joanne Noragon said...

White walls make such a difference.

Amy said...

It all looks much better, as you know we are in Spring here and I've been doing lots of that including cleaning windows.

Catalyst said...

Every cloud has some good in it.

gz said...

Susan the left half of the cupboard is the gas boiler...and my coats.
The other half is full of paperwork to be sorted and my ceramics collection..most of which I should sell!!

Fresca said...

I painted my room chalk white too! At first it was tooooo white for me, but soon I came to love it.
I love yours too.

Glad to hear it's not cancer--good they're keeping an eye on it--even better Pirate is cheery again. Health worries are so draining...

Steve Reed said...

It's cold and showery here too. I'm glad to hear the cancer test was negative! WHEW!