Sunday 11 December 2022

Geraldine again

 When you find a good place....we stopped again at the Geraldine Top 10 camping ground..and got the same cabin!!

No parade today, but we called into "The Pin Tin" fabric....and all sorts of other things....shop. we were last there three months after they took over the business, and they are doing very well...and remembered us!!





A good idea.. parking for small PSV vehicles.

And where else for breakfast than the Running Duck?!


And this time we used the Facilities too....



Great decor!!

4 comments:

Steve Reed said...

That decor is fun! I'm trying to see what album covers they have on the walls...

Debby said...

How fun! That is very cool to be remembered from so long back; the two of you must make quite an impression!

Amy said...

My cousin lives in Geraldine, I must tell her about what you're discovering.

Barbara Rogers said...

I love visiting decorated restrooms. Sometimes I also pull out my phone to remember them by. So glad you were remembered by those successful entrepreneurs.