Monday 3 April 2023

A bitsa day


 Today needed coffee!!! In the Team Arrow (Whanganui) team issue mugs, of course!!

More items have gone on fleabay... unfortunately we were away for over 90 days, so the postings that had gone from live to dormant had just disappeared...luckily I have the listings written on file, so it is just a matter of re-photographing and re- listing.

Anything new will need market research, cleaning, weighing, measuring, describing and photographing.    Mind you, there is plenty to be going on with before I get to that, and as they have been offline since November there may be a better chance of selling!!




It is still bitterly cold, but I needed a dose of vitamin D...so half an hour weeding the roses we have in pots...then sorting last year's runner bean crop


Now to sort the best for sowing soon.

One of those days that you feel you haven't done much....but you actually have.

9 comments:

Catalyst said...

I've had days like that. Not many these days but occasionally. Pirate looks good.

Debby said...

I know that feeling. We removed siding. Hauled old clap board. It felt very inefficient but we got one side of the house done.

northsider said...

Sounds like a very productive day.

Steve Reed said...

I read about your "bitsa" day on Debby's blog before I saw this post! LOL!

It's cold here too, but at least it's sunny.

smartcat said...

((o))

molly said...


(o)

Peter said...

Sending lots of love to you and The Pirate xx. Weather definitely autumnal here now with a hint of frost some nights and shorter days. I'm doing a bit of work this week on the wood fired kiln with the hope of a firing soonish!

The Weaver of Grass said...

I have days like that - if I need cheering up I make a list of what I have done

Amy said...

Every day is a need for coffee I think, gotta have that morning wakeup call.