Thursday 20 April 2023

Home, and testing


 It may be a bit disorganised...but at least I can see most of the bench clear to work on...and it's all our stuff!!
We had a bit of a clean and sort out and tidy...getting our home back!!

That's the CT scan done on a beautiful warm fine day. We had to go 20 miles over to Irvine to a hut outside what is called Ayrshire Central Hospital..used to be the maternity hospital. They scanned all of pirate this time!!

MRI next Thursday at Cross house hospital..we don't like going there...huge, impersonal, takes ages to find a parking spot, and getting there by bus would be totally impractical.

At least that will be the last test for now....

12 comments:

Amy said...

Hope you get some ideas from the MRI - sounds like the hospital parking is no better from here.

Susan Heather said...

Hope all these tests go well.

Barbara Rogers said...

Your home looks very inviting, and lived in. Oh dear, more tests are always such a pain. I'm coming up on my yearly exam, which fortunately is just one draw of blood and talk to the doctor. That's about the time I have to have a procedure done for upper GI stuff. Not looking forward to that!

Joanne Noragon said...

Best wishes for the best possible results.

Catalyst said...

Good luck.

Terra said...

You did an impressive clean out, and I hope all the tests will show the results you are hoping for.

northsider said...

I hope all goes well with the tests.

jabblog said...

It's the uncertainty that's so exhausting. I hope you get answers soon so that you can move forward.

Debby said...

I think of you often from over here. Such a great deal on both your plates right now. I hope that these tests bring the best possible news.

gz said...

I have a feeling that the news might not be too good.
On the other hand, knowing what there is to be dealt with, is positive and constructive. Then we can move forward and work together

Fresca said...

"Move forward, work together" = wise words, GZ. Sending love.

Steve Reed said...

I hope the tests go well. As you said, even if not good news, it's good to know what you're dealing with. I'm pulling for you both.