Wednesday 5 April 2023

One day at a time

 There is a lot going on at the moment and I am feeling frustrated that nothing much is getting done...just small things, when big things need doing.

I must be stressing as remembering what went on yesterday gets crowded out! So I do need to blog every day!!

Anyhow, today was an awful dreich day, grey all day and rain more on than off.

I sat on the sofa most of the day, gradually re-listing more on fleabay...a pain, but at least I have a file with all the descriptions written on paper...as I forgot to archive them on the website, postings taken off are labelled Unsold, and disappear after 90 days. I couldn't access my account from NZ either....

Anyway I had my first sale this year, today!!

Post run tomorrow 🙂




It is fun taking photos from different angles!!

5 comments:

Debby said...

Well that was pretty quick!

Avus said...

That top piccie looks like a frame lug for an ornate head tube - yes?

jabblog said...

Encouraging!

gz said...

Avus , no!it's a plastic bottle cage!!

northsider said...

Good luck with the rest of your sales.