Friday, 14 August 2026

easy day

 A slow start after yesterday's efforts! But they were timed well as we had rain overnight . I risked a load of washing after breakfast...and put them on the line....as I left for the bus after lunch it was coming on to rain very light fine rain. I wasn't going to turn back then! I saw these on the way to the bus...



It was  good to see the bus almost full on the way to Ayr.  Including two large buggies, a young woman with a walker (MS I think) and another with  large buggy which she had to fold...and 4 kids, but good to see them helping their mum.

This time there was no pressure to get the shopping done before class...A leisurely coffee was followed by op shop book hunting.

Nothing that I was looking for...but I did find this...

and saw this view of the harbour from the Auld Brig

French Convo was good..and my homework didn't get too much red pen!!

Back home the washing was dry!!

Then I cleared the roots and leaves of the laurel tree that were behind the kiln shed before it came on to rain properly.

Rain definitely stopped play...but most of the job was done so that I can reach more of the Laurel to prune it. 

No comments: