Tuesday 20 November 2012

gardening....

Two days ago we did a little gardening....
collecting the windfalls,  then  T set to with her saw....

and I used the secateurs...

with some help from T and one of the chooks to finish off

Not forgetting digging over the bed at the front.

and you can see The Bus....in which we treated ourselves to a Girls Day Out yesterday, getting the NZ equivalent of an MoT certificate to make it legal to drive for another year, getting the Hi Fi fixed into it, having coffee in a chocolate factory and  buying power tools...as you do!!

We also called in to Waikato Potters Supplies and the Wallace Gallery in Morrinsville- I could be a bit nearer finding other potters to talk pots with!!

1 comment:

Cro Magnon said...

I once found a lonely orange beneath a tree in Marrakesh. I put it in my bag, and when back in France I made Marmalade. A tasty souvenir.