Monday 23 September 2019

Cats (and a dog)

Racing over, Pirate has gone to see his daughter for a couple of days. I stayed with the Carpenter and family last night..three hour's drive in the dark and wet was not inviting!
This morning...
I'm allowed.honest!!
Then I was Tango-ed...
Leaving after the rush hour seemed a good idea..but I still got delayed by lorries..but not too bad as they rolled at a reasonable speed..and three hours later arrived for lunch at Daughter's new (to them) home. Re-acquaintance proceeded with her cat
Who was thinking that she needed attention, not the keyboard.
Of course after three days inside a hot velodrome, now the outside calls..it's cold and wet!!

3 comments:

Elderberry-Rob said...

I didn't know you had pets - love them - I am very partial to Jack Russells (think that's what you have?).

gz said...

We don't have pets ourselves, but half of our families do.

Joanne Noragon said...

(o)