Friday 3 March 2023

Evening skies at Carter's Beach


 Steady rain...just what is needed here...and this evening the weather "did what it said on the tin"!

We got a trifle damp, walking to the local café....but as we left after supper, the thunder bumbled over Westport, the rain stopped and the rainbows came out!



They were supposed to be side by side.....but there you are...I need to learn a little more!!









Then we walked back to the campground










Now we can sleep to the sound of the surf.

6 comments:

smartcat said...

((o))

Amy said...

I see your saw a Weka. There's one that hangs around my backyard and the cats are scared of it. The rain is so much needed here.

Susan Heather said...

((o))

Sandy Miller said...

Oh those skies!

Debby said...

I too wish to fall asleep to the sound of the surf. Sure beats the sound of the chainsaws next door.

Amy said...

I see you saw another Weka, they are just about everywhere.