Monday 6 March 2023

Moved on..

 We have now had a night at Hanmer Springs..nearly twice as much as we paid at Picton!! Hopefully our last night of paying to stay anywhere!

I haven't been able to write for a couple of days... WiFi problems...the camp in Greymouth had good signal but no "sign in" page...so no blogging...at least I had farcebook, messaging and online map! Quite funny really with part working really well and the other saying I had no signal!!

Greymouth was peaceful...with the background rumble of the surf...and occasional small airplane as the camp is at the end of the runway.


I will have to do a couple of separate posts about different places...more driving today, back to Christchurch 

2 comments:

kjsutcliffe said...

We had a similar problem when we were up on North Uist - The campsite would pay for a set amount of internet which was free to any one using their site and when it was used up it was used up. It was enough to surf but no more.

Steve Reed said...

I remember Greymouth, when I visited about 17 years ago. I think that was before WiFi. :)