Monday 11 September 2023

Fleabay and friends

 I posted three sales this morning...these could be collected, by courier or parcel force (post office) but I prefer to back our local post office, which has reopened in the next village. Only two miles away, but the footpath is only on the first mile...and the last third of a mile, on the other side of a busy A road. The backroad way is ok for walking for 1½ miles, but then you have the country "rat run" for a mile before you cut through on a decent footpath and small road.

Everything I needed to do today got disrupted..but I am not complaining about friends visiting!! Eventually I got new items photographed, just before the clouds rolled in and the good light went...but listing didn't happen until after supper!!

One thing I listed today was a vintage  Karrimor rear bike rack... beautifully sturdy and simple...like they say, they don't make them like that anymore...now there are fiddly plastic bits which break, and they are difficult to fit...



I have apples that need juicing, beans that need freezing, ironing to do......


2 comments:

Red said...

You are much better at selling things on line than I am.

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

I used to have a Karrimor bike rack and panniers - they lasted for years - not sure why I got rid of them!