Wednesday, 22 July 2026

Escape!

 A bits and bobs unsettled morning. 

At least I found gate hinges in the agricultural supplies shop by the mart and priced up a decent extension lead to go from house to studio/kiln shed.

I still can't find the pyrometer and thermocouple..I know I put them safe...too safe. Having checked the price again it us even more important to find them!

I made the decision to have an afternoon out ...so why does it take nearly two hours to actually spring (?!!) into action?!!!

The view on my way out..the knapweed is looking good and attracting plenty of insects






So off in the car, Just Because!  I find doing things that are frivolous very difficult.

I never was any good at playing or doing things just for fun....

I need a bit of practice driving to prepare for any trips. It has been a while!

Down to Galloway to see a photographer friend who runs a gallery in Lauriston...

Coffee, Craic, Cake and Craft!! Although being mid afternoon a decent hot chocolate fitted the bill! 

Then as they weren't too far away, called past potter friends..luckily as they were about to have a teabreak in preparing for Potfest in the Park near Penrith this weekend.

Good to chat .

And the long way home via lanes we'd cycled over some ten years or more ago..


No comments: