Mentally so....up at 10 for coffee, sourdough wholegrain toast and chocolate spread...
Now I know why we'd been splitting long journeys!! But I also know that I CAN do it if needs be. Just don't expect to do much the day after!!!
I took some full moon photos last night.
It is a bit better when you set the camera to Night!!! (as in the first photo)
French conversation was good, although my concentration left much to be inspired!!



8 comments:
I cannot drive anymore for longer than 6 hours a day, so on a long journey I have to break up the trip with hotel stays.
Oh! I missed the full moon!
Great photos x
which is what I should have done!
I never liked long road trips. Something about sitting in a car even with many stops is not appealing to me.
Your full moon photos are very good. Ii love watching the phases of the moon and seeing the moonlight cast shadows.
I can’t drive long distances either.
Not only is it mentally exhausting. Sitting in one position for any length of time
Just makes my back spasm. At least as a passenger you can move a bit to help with that.
No wonder you were tired out.
Chocolate spread sounds absolutely sinful!
Tough driving long distances on your own. I used to do it but chose weird times of night for it - empty roads (or relatively so). These days I just hate driving fullstop. You did well to get back and only sleep in til 10!
I am finding that the drive to my son's seems longer and longer!
Post a Comment