and sadness too. Daughter's cat was falling down and failing. so she was put to sleep in Daughter's arms. She was 21 years and 4 days old...almost half daughter's life...she is 44.
This morning I made a lust on a post it note of things that need doing...even with small writing that little square was full!
So what got done? A modicum of kitchen tidying ...washing,, drying..very quickly on the line! ironing and keeping everything tidy.
unearthed my small dough mixer in the workshop to find what weight extension lead I will need ( must measure the length needed)..found that the company us still going in Bolton!
started moving timber around the studio out of the way of the stove...ready for its return after refurb. With any luck this timber will soon be used and out of the way!
Pinned the hem of a fitted sheet ( n.b....look for corner elastic) and spent a long time trying to get the handraulic machine seeing correctly. Tension problems as ever..
But the tension still isn't right.
At least I've stopped it looping at the back...now the under thread isn't working properly to make a stitch....





No comments:
Post a Comment