Monday, 3 August 2026

getting organised

 I went through the pot shed today, separating out which pots from my collection can be sold. 

I've started photographing them so I may still see them... and hopefully they and a lot of other stuff will be away late tomorrow afternoon.











9 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh, they're lovely -- I'm sure they'll all be snapped up right away!

angela said...

They’re beautiful. You’re very talented.
If I lived closer I’d definitely put a bid in for that first jug. Stunning

Susan Heather said...

I agree with Debra.

Tigger's Mum said...

So many goodies. What lovely designs - they will fly out surely

gz said...

These aren't my work, the slipware is Eastern European.. The pair of puzzle jugs from Hungary.

Red said...

Awesome designs on these pots.

Susan said...

The pottery from Hungary is outstanding. I've never seen patterns like this before. They will sell well.

Elderberry-Rob said...

You have some lovely things there, are they your own work (different to your previous style) or a collection of things you curated for yourself? Hope you get a good price for it all.

Elderberry-Rob said...

p.s. just seen the answer to my question on another comment! would like to see your work displayed on your blog more often - I prefer your rustic style! Betty