Wednesday, 26 August 2026

just another day

 Doing this and that...tidying corners...

Took the burners off the kiln....


That is the end that the flames come out of..

definitely in need of a de-crud!!

For which purpose I went to look for the equivalent of a small bottle brush...but in wire....nothing small enough. It may be done with an electric toothbrush...I'm wondering what might help attack that carbon build up....

I did get some "Red Cedar" fence paint for the fence....of course it rained!! 

Frustrating....so I did the ironing and moved things around in the kitchen!!

3 comments:

angela said...

Isn’t it always the way. When you have decided to do some work outside and have gotten all prepared, the rain arrives.

Steve Reed said...

Well, at least you could get some ironing done. You were productive!

Susan said...

I think a paste of baking soda and vinegar might help remove the carbon from the burners.
Hopefully your fence paint dried before the rain.