Sunday, 23 August 2026

just for a change..


 Something different





scrubbing six fence panels ready for painting.

And when I find the Safe Place that tbe hinges are hiding in...I can ask someone to install it all!!


The blogosphere...and her other friends and family...lost Joanne the weaver yesterday .
A feisty woman with skills and strong beliefs in justice.
Over the years it felt as if we had met. But we never did.



9 comments:

loulee said...

It's always sad to lose a friend, even bloggy friends are important to us. Sometimes we are lucky enough to find new blogs, and maybe new friends. You have to be a Pratchett reader.

gz said...

😎😄🦧

smartcat said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. In these days of world wide communication loss is real, no matter how the friendship was made.
Toes crossed you find the hinges in what must be a very safe place.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You summed up Joanne perfectly. She will be missed in the world and in the blogosphere. I'll be doing a tribute post to her in September when I return from a road trip I'm departing on imminently.

Anonymous said...

Sad news about The Weaver I do miss her blogs

Susan said...

Installing a fence sounds like a good project. Having the panels ready to go is great.
Joanne will be missed and long remembered.

kjsutcliffe said...

We are expecting a shed for my folks - and plan to paint it before we assemble it - we too will be spreading out the pieces and painting with wood preservative . Now just got to find the pot of preservative and the paint brushes - they are somewhere in the garage behind all my folks things that dont fit in their new home ... 🙄

Bovey Belle said...

When you find your hinges, give me a clue as to where they were hidden . . . So many things in "safe places" here!!!

I didn't follow Joanne, but as you say, it is like losing a friend you never met but felt you had.

Amypie71 said...

oh no, sad about your friend, I didn't know who she was.