Saturday, 29 August 2026

Positives

 Jobs done today....painted 4½ fence panels of 6 before rain stopped play.


Acquired a balance for weighing small amounts of glaze materials....£40!! It had only arrived at the second hand emporium yesterday!! Plus he gave me a can with some brake cleaner in it to clean the kiln's burners

And thirdly, I've just started a batch of yoghurt to "do" overnight.


Plenty of other things crying out to be done...but these are a good start!

6 comments:

angela said...

I’m not sure how much those scales are brand new but forty pounds sounds like a good price.
I think you have accomplished quite a bit.

Jeanie said...

You have been productive. That new scale is spectacular!

Susan said...

Your fence panel looks beautiful. I love the color.
The scale is fantastic. Great find and purchase!

Debby said...

It seems as if the universe is aligning with your direction. What an amazing thing to find in a second hand store!

Steve Reed said...

That's a busy day in my book!

loulee said...

Great score on the scales! Hope you get the remainder of the fence panels done soon.