Tuesday 15 October 2024

Progress, progression...garden and life

 Ankle (and other slightly battered bits) inspected by the doctor this morning..both of us were relieved at no breakages..but I don't have a brilliant history with ligaments.  The good news is that if needed they now have a physio at the surgery.

Taking advantage of a dry morning I planted garlic cloves..88....and planted out four chard plants.





And the bees were busy on the oregano 


The To Do list


Is gradually moving over to the Done side!


And Pirate's elder daughter has just sent me a gift


Just what is needed after gardening!


And it is six months today... Still doesn't feel right...but you just have to keep on keeping on.

2 comments:

northsider said...

I am not growing garlic this year because ours soon rotted. I think next time I grow it will be on a ridge. It horrible and wet here today.

gz said...

It should be ok in the bed where it is this year as it is raised...