Sunday 6 October 2024

Stay in...warm and dry!

 Because it is cold wet and windy out there!

This morning I re-waxed my wax jacket. It has  hung in the warmer living room and all day...I just hope I have done it evenly enough.


As brother is sorting my website I ventured out to the stock shed to see if I could find some pots to photograph....I brought a couple in, but I need dry weather so that I can bring boxes out....

And then there is fleabay ...I have been stocktaking!!  And then making new lists for the files so that I don't have to hunt for the listings through a wad of pages!  I've managed to do our late friend's items so far. Pirate's and mine tomorrow.  His is down to four sheets of paper ( every listing is at least three lines, with the accurate descriptions.

While it was light enough.. hopefully..I photographed some more of his to list...





All sorts of bits and bobs!

I need to sort out the descriptions and weigh and measure them all, then see what the going rate is for them...it is a fair bit of work, but saves time eventually by answering questions people may have and also less comeback to claim that it wasn't as described!!

No comments: