Monday 7 October 2024

Another day....

 I looked at parking this morning, for tomorrow's journey to Glasgow...I'll do the first ten miles by car as connecting buses to our village are far and few between after six pm. 

Possibilities...if I'm lucky I will get in the freezer car park by Prestwick station... otherwise it will have to be the road parallel to the main street. Everywhere else is one hour parking unless you go down by the prom. Not a walk I want to do.if it's getting late.

I had lunch out!! Just a baked potato with cheese and salad...in the café in a council run gallery. 

There was a retrospective exhibition and a photographic society exhibition. Both quite interesting.

Then home to sort more fleabay stuff.

And a message from Pirates eldest daughter that her mother in law died this morning..and if course she misunderstood my response! Some people seem intent on taking offense even if none was given!!

Never mind, I will talk to him tomorrow when I see them in Glasgow.


I keep on thinking that the roses have finally finished....then Munstead Wood puts out more blooms!

Bred by David Austin snr, named for Gertrude Jekyll's home.

A beautiful rose with a heavenly perfume.

No comments: