Physio first thing this morning..helping things that got corrected last time and removing a lot of tension. Sometimes things object to being in the right place!!
Then a drive to a crematorium to collect Pirate. He is now in a box on top of his desk.
The next challenge is to take him to places he wanted to be in....
Another hot day..another sunset...
I was glad that Matthieu Van der Poel won the stage of the Tour de France yesterday..a hard stage in Creuse just south of the Limousin where his Papi , Raymond Poulidor was from .
RP won this stage on 12 .07. 62.
MVDP won it on 12 .07.26.
Not a gift either..he had to work hard to win it.



6 comments:
Physio is like magic and everything feels better and stronger.
Go with a group of friends and family when you scatter Pilate's ashes it will be easier for you than. X
The family coincidences for the stage win for Van der Poel make interesting reading. Thank you for reminding me. Rachel
When my partner died many years ago he wanted his ashes to be spread in several places. I made several small urns and gave them to special friends to spread. I still like that his ashes were spread in various places that he loved.
Very good news that you are getting PT sorted.
Since hip replacement two years ago I have found daily exercises to be essential. Along the way I inadvertently found a couple of exercises that help my lower back. Who knew?!
I have just caught up on your past (several?) week's activities. It would feel a bit like a vacuum after such a lovely visit from the Oily One but how wonderful a visit to look back on. It is such a coincidence of dates with the cyclist. V watches baseball, hence I do on occasion. My favourite player is Fernando Tatis Jnr - his father also played, and there are so many coincidences with their stats its almost funny - and Snr scored two grand slams on my birthday (I didn't know him then lol) and 22 years later Jnr scored two homers on my birthday.
I wish you strength for the scattering of ashes and I hope the process also releases some joyful moments and grows your internal peace.
Post a Comment