Heat? no. not us here. This is the wet and windy West of Scotland!!
Further south may be forecast temperatures up to 30⁰ next week, our forecast says low 20⁰s if we are lucky and plenty of showers.
This morning going to town it was an extra layer plus rain jacket weather. Not too bad down there I must admit...and the rain stayed away until I arrived home after this afternoon's French Convo.
Home to see the car parked further back and the key put through the door..I assume that it has been mended!! I'll see him and settle up on Monday.


8 comments:
After reading about the massive heatwaves both in the UK and on the continent, I am happy to read that you all are not (yet) being affected by unduly high temps.
Our heat wave should be done in the next few hours. It has been a miserable week though. I would advise not advertising cool temps. You are liable to wind up with an influx of overheated, whiny types. Like myself, for instance.
:)
On the down side, here along the south coast we have not had rain for almost 4 weeks.
And despite all the wetness our supplies are already low
The rain and cool is always welcome. Lately, there seems to be lots of drought and not enough rain.
Yesterday, in the sun, it was 107 degrees F. in Massachusetts. Nobody was outside. No walkers, runners and cyclists which is very unusual.
Having your car back is wonderful.
I do envy that cool weather. This heat is unbearable.
I’m sure your garden is very grateful to not have that heat.
I definitely prefer colder rather than hotter
Post a Comment