Monday, 28 September 2026

A long day

 The gallery is only open from 11 to 4.30...but it does feel a long day when you add 1½ hour's total travelling on top..and that is the quickest, in the car!

Still...a long time ago...I was doing 8 hour shifts....

Thanks to Fresca in Minneapolis (of Astronave blog) I have an idea for a print.

I'm not sure whether to make this bigger or stick to the 75mm square...



5 comments:

angela said...

I don’t like being out for any longer than is absolutely necessary
I get exhausted very quickly.
Waiting on seeing your new print. They’re always so lovely

Granny Sue said...

Ah, commuting. I do not miss it! So many hours of my life burned up like that.
I like that sketch!

How do we know said...

Looks good as is to me (the sketch, that is)

gz said...

Thankyou.

kjsutcliffe said...

hadn't realised how far the gallery was from you - that is some commitment!
Our weather has clagged in too and my plans to work today have been scuppered, so I am painting - finding it difficult to get back to my previous standard, my hands have definitely taken a hammering thanks to my work choices - hey ho