A definite understatement!!
At least I got a lot done before the rain returned..but today's wind means business.
A modicum of housework done , I finished packing the back of the car with three of the four builders bags of prunings and some scrap wood. All to go to the recycling centre eight miles away at Skares which is on the back road to Cumnock. All that to the relevant skips and four bags filled with free compost....back home for brunch and a rest before going to Ayr by bus.
The cormorants were in the middle of the river on the pillars of an old railway bridge, drying their wings.
I thought that I had to pick up my laptop...but the email I'd received was an automated one! Hopefully the required part will arrive today.
I'd needed to go to Ayr anyway.. and it was a good excuse for a hot chocolate in Beastie Brews!!
They have a good mural..




No comments:
Post a Comment