We had a good morning, sorting computer stuff, trying to teach me how to use a new system to edit photos for the website.
Unfortunately my laptop wont be ready until tomorrow (hopefully!) so Bro will do more remotely from his home.
Meanwhile with a warm if humid day the washing dried!!
The greenhouse inhabitants are doing well with the warmer days..as long as it lasts!!
We decided to have lunch out at The Coo Shed....then down to Girvan for a walk....
Back home, Bro went in his van to recharge it at the village charge point...and I stayed and got the ironing done ... and forgot to check my phone....
I was supposed to collect something in Ayr at the same time that we'd arrived home. Had I checked my phone then we could have gone straight away.....oops. I hate letting people down ...
















No comments:
Post a Comment