I can leave comments again now; I had tried several times without success... your prints are very beautiful. You captured this autumnal sunset wonderfully, and the archways and trees are always lovely, too. Good luck with the sales. Best regards.
We've had it windy a day or two (putting up a shed was 'fun') but today is still and damp. I got lots of sewing planned today, but first got to walk the legs off that dilly dog of mine!
Potter, gardener, baker,cyclist, four grown up offspring,The Oily One,Daughter ,(The MD, who has "J" and Twins),The Wizzard Geek and The Carpenter. Battling with computer. Living with my beloved Pirate.
Now with website! www.gwynnethrixonceramics.co.uk
and also
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gzrixon/
9 comments:
I can leave comments again now; I had tried several times without success... your prints are very beautiful. You captured this autumnal sunset wonderfully, and the archways and trees are always lovely, too. Good luck with the sales.
Best regards.
lovely sunset colours. Autumnal in a way too.
Well done. You have reminded me that I never got around to trying my lino cut set as I wanted a spare bit of lino to practice on first . . .
We've had it windy a day or two (putting up a shed was 'fun') but today is still and damp.
I got lots of sewing planned today, but first got to walk the legs off that dilly dog of mine!
They look awesome as usual.
I really do love them.
A gal for all seasons! You have a project going no matter what!
I hope those sell like hotcakes. They're so wonderful they deserve to!
Lovely cards GZ. The colors are very Autumnal. Nice work.
Ooooh, I like the sunset trees!
Post a Comment