Saturday, 19 September 2026

once again...

 Into Ayr...which is not delightful...it is shabby and rundown like most towns nowadays.

I had one card to buy and two to post!!

Then inspiration this evening...I had used drawings from my sketch books to make cards with an inkjet printer....and they sold reasonably well....

I made a linoblock of one....I think I'll do more like this...




8 comments:

Fresca said...

Lovely cat! I especially like its closed eyes...
Cats can look so content in themselves.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That cat is adorable!

angela said...

I love when inspiration hits.
Your kitty is cute I’d definitely buy a card with her on it

Lisa said...

Very nice. I'd buy something like that.

JayCee said...

Your drawings are lovely. The cards should sell well, I think.

Steve Reed said...

I like that one! I bet a cat card would be a sure-fire best seller.

kjsutcliffe said...

We visited Ayr some years ago and weren't that enamoured by it either, however, it is 'so far out on a limb' it must struggle.
Love the cat card x

gz said...

It has been going downhill for a good fifteen years