Friday 23 March 2018

getting busy..

While he is away!!!
All the overalls and jackets have been washed, all the clothes washing done.
I've painted the living room ceiling white..a change from a dingy cream.
Pirate has developing cataracts, so needs more light.


I don't think that the house has been re-decorated for a very long time!
Paint was bought...and rollers..but you can see the embossed pattern.
It took most of today,with a 2 " brush. At least the rollers wont be wasted,there
are a few walls needing paint!

Before tackling the ceiling I did a test print after more cutting on the latest lino...

I think I've cracked it! I wanted those clouds to be those fast moving, almost boiling,when the rooks fly acrobatics before a storm...

Hopefully printing tomorrow.

3 comments:

Andrea Ingram said...

Gosh you have been busy

Barbara Rogers said...

I'm impressed with your painting the ceiling! Looks good, but that print is even better! Clouds are fantastic.

Zhoen said...

Tis the season for painting!