Wednesday 14 March 2018

What you do on a rainy day...


Despite the rain, Pirate and mate have nearly completed the shed..just one section of roof is on,to keep it square.

I kept them fed and watered, baked cakes, and got a test print done.

I'm still not happy with the clouds....

Next job was identifying some china that I want to sell on fleabay...
I thought that it would be easy!!
It probably wont mean I'll get any more for it, but its best to know what you are selling! I'm trying to find something easy to start with..before I go to workon those that I've found are really valuable.

5 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

Nothing got me into trouble faster on E-Bay than not knowing the identity of what I was selling. Had a valuable train once that I didn't know was valuable and did not identify every last missing, broken part. Woo-hoo, what a brou-ha-ha.

Susan Heather said...

A good rain day's work and a good day's work for you keeping it all running.

Elderberry-Rob said...

((o))

gz said...

Joanne,good to know I'm doing the right thing to get a proper i.d.!!

Fresca said...

I'm eager to hear about how your adventures on eBay go!
Have fun! I kind of miss it (but not spending so much time on it.)

In my experience, it's fine to sell things with no known maker,
as long as you PHOTOGRAPH the item thoroughly, especially its flaws, and note what's missing--
easy with china: youll know a casserole is missing a lid, or a cup, a saucer, say.

(In the case of JN's train set, if you don't know what's missing, how can you say it is? Unfair of the buyer to give JN a hard time about that.)

I see sellers protect themselves with statements such as,
"I am not an expert---item sold AS IS."