Thursday 29 March 2018

taking the chance

With cold and possibly wet or snowy weather forecast this weekend I decided to forgo driving the hour to Glasgow velodrome for an hour on the track..and went out in the sunshine.
It was beautiful..I only needed a gilet instead of a jacket, although there was a stiff chilly breeze.

 I ventured along a lane new to me
 neglected coppice

 The old A frame from the Barony Pit, next to the woodchip power station
 ANOTHER hill!
 I love the name of this group of houses just outside our village..."Henry's Place"
 home just as clouds were building up

4 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Nothing like fresh air moving along! Beautiful shots. Do you capture them on the wheel, or do you stop to take them?

gz said...

I stop and take them, too many holes in the road to risk taking ones eye off it!

Jenny Woolf said...

Sometimes it is good to simply take off. Looks like a good lane to explore.

gz said...

True Jenny..it isn't very long, but gives a new view on places