Saturday 31 March 2018

time consuming.

Listing on ebay...doing research forgetting the descriptions just so, the photos showing any faults, searching for any similar things
to see how the market is going....

I've got 18 lots in my ebay shop now, and have had the first very low offer...which i rejected...and the buyer came straight back with a bid a couple of pounds higher..I've still got a day to decide, but its still a bit cheeky .
Do I say, well a sale is a sale?









Some I've had for years, gifts along the way, bits picked up like a magpie that caught my eye.
All the money will go into savings, ready for our next trip to New Zealand....

6 comments:

Fresca said...

Nice stuff, nice photos: Well done!
The link to your ebay site is a dead end, at least from where I am.

Did you know you can turn off the "best offer" option, or set the amount you are willing to consider, so you don't have to bother with low-ball offers? (It's under "more options" in the Pricing section.)
I apologize if I'm offering unwanted advice you don't need, by the way!

gz said...

Good Advice, Fresca. As I'm posting now I'm seeing the option of not seeing offers under (£ whatever)..saves time for both ends.
I'll have a look at the link..

gz said...

ebay link sorted!

Fresca said...

Thanks! Your eBay page looks terrific! "Royal Tuscan"--I was glad to learn the name of the set I like.

Maria said...

the last one looks recognisably like spanish pottery to me - am I right or am I imagining things?

gz said...

Maria,its Portuguese.