Tuesday 23 May 2023

Spring..and bike bits

 We had a nice short walk the other day...and the hawthorn/may blossom is beginning to take over from the apples...the pears have finished being even earlier and one variety looks to have been caught by a wintry blast....but the wild cherries look ok.

We didn't go past last year's plum trees...that will wait for another walk.

Who knows how much will be left after the June Drop?





I have been getting on with cleaning and listing bike bits...two items went out within an hour if putting them on Fleabay..and today I have a query on a pair of time trial handlebars from a friend in Northeast England.

Posting done this morning and then netting bought ready to net the fruit cage tomorrow and back to more cleaning , researching and listing.



5 comments:

Red said...

Good for you for getting things sold. I don't get much sold. I guess nobody wants my junk.

Fresca said...

Beautiful scenery blossoms pirate & bike bits!

JayCee said...

Glorious blossom this year. Lifts my soul.

Steve Reed said...

I have the same problem as Red, LOL! Or I sell it but I don't charge enough and wind up losing money on the postage.

gz said...

Steve I never do free postage....