Sunday 7 May 2023

Still ticking along

 The shallots have hardened off enough. Hopefully!! The weather has warmed up and actually is beginning to feel like May!


I am not used to being the other side of the camera!

The runner beans are not ready to go out...


So they are back in the greenhouse tonight.

We had a short road ride this afternoon..I am so unfit!! But finding time to walk or cycle isn't easy at the moment.


Getting the bikes out..Pirate chose his bike that had the easiest gears!!


The whisky did arrive eventually late on Saturday afternoon..and was worth waiting for...a Penderyn whisky, matured in port barrels...a beautiful colour and flavour!!

4 comments:

Susan Heather said...

Your plants are coming on well and that whisky sounds great.

Debby said...

At some point, it will begin to feel like May here, too, as well. I wonder if whiskey would help?

Amy said...

I dont know much about shallots but I'm hoping mine keep growing through, it's been very mild here. not cold at all

Joanne Noragon said...

Yes, are still waiting spring! I guess it's stuck in Ireland.