Nor is mine - am trying something different by adding my blog list to the main page but making sure it updates as folk post (fingers crossed!) I also went on to the blogger page to see if there was a problem but apparently not....
Ah - the hidden blessing of being too busy to do anything blog related for several weeks is not noticing what bloggers issues are today. I have "my blogs" bookmarked (there are several lists of blogs) and when I have some me time to wander the blogs I just get firefox to open a group. Luddites for the win!
It hasn't worked for me for a long time, so I gave up on that list of blogs, I open your blogs through comments and from my alphabetical list of blogs in the editor.
Potter, gardener, baker,cyclist, four grown up offspring,The Oily One,Daughter ,(The MD, who has "J" and Twins),The Wizzard Geek and The Carpenter. Battling with computer. Living with my beloved Pirate.
Now with website! www.gwynnethrixonceramics.co.uk
and also
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gzrixon/
10 comments:
Yeah, it's not working for anyone. Who knows what's going on!
Mine isn't working either. Hope Blogger gets it fixed soon.
Yup, just ignore Blogger's idleness and go to favourite blogs anyway!
Mine neither - I'm just stalking you all now; starting at the last know point and tracking newer posts
it seems to be random !!
I just click on your name in the comments on my blog so I can easily get to your blog.
One of my usual strategies!
Nor is mine - am trying something different by adding my blog list to the main page but making sure it updates as folk post (fingers crossed!)
I also went on to the blogger page to see if there was a problem but apparently not....
Ah - the hidden blessing of being too busy to do anything blog related for several weeks is not noticing what bloggers issues are today. I have "my blogs" bookmarked (there are several lists of blogs) and when I have some me time to wander the blogs I just get firefox to open a group. Luddites for the win!
It hasn't worked for me for a long time, so I gave up on that list of blogs, I open your blogs through comments and from my alphabetical list of blogs in the editor.
Post a Comment