Tuesday, 15 September 2026

pootering

 Bro was busy today working on peoples' websites that he maintains...so a nice slow day for me!..

We grabbed half an hour between showers for a walk before lunch..just made it!! It showered heavily last night, but during the day the heavy showers skirted around us.

4pm and we needed OUT!!  And I needed a new tablet as the old is only Android 8 and getting rather slow. Only really useful for doing things offline...

Back home and I bottled the pickled plums and made supper. 

Then it was time to get the  new tablet going...all his work!!


10 comments:

Red said...

Now I've never heard of pickled plums.

Debby said...

Quite handy to have a teacher for your new technology! How many siblings do you have?

angela said...

You’re sure lucky you have someone who knows what they’re doing.
I had to muddle through on my own.
To be fair it has got lots easier these days.
My list isn’t showing new blog posts. So I’m visiting people to see if they have posted.

gz said...

I first found them in a Polski Sklep...a Polish food shop

gz said...

Just the one

kjsutcliffe said...

Yes, it was wet here too - on a work day - so there was a fair bit of wearing of waterproofs or hiding in the greenhouse :)
I am also visiting blogs to make sure I am not missing them x

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Enjoy your new tablet! I've got a new computer coming next week.

smartcat said...

You and me both! OOK's says she hasn't posted for a week. Oh PLEASE!

Susan said...

Having your new tablet up and running will be great.
You are lucky to have a brother with tech expertise who can show you how to get the most out of the tablet.

loulee said...

There is a similar division of labour in this house. IT is HIS department. LOL