Monday, 7 September 2026

stocking up

 I remembered to take my cards to the gallery today...stocked up, then stocked up a little more after today's sales!!


one side each ...there are two spinners for cards. The red Two Trees is going well, that was the one I made for our wedding invites!

Heron has never sold much..Howlet did but now has stopped..so they came out.

I need to find a way of "de-briefing" /chilling out after going out that doesn't take an hour or so....  you do it then stress that there are other things not yet done....

I've just realised that it is after 9pm and the bed isn't made...not a big job even after hauling back on the mattress topper that  came off to air everything ....but not the time of day I need to be actively doing it!!

6 comments:

Bovey Belle said...

Oh how I hate it when the bed needs making and it's bed-time . . . I made my bed up fresh before setting up for the Fair last Friday, so I had a nice fresh bed to fall into. I knew how welcoming it would be at the end of the day!

Interesting to see which of your cards sell and which stick.

Sue in Suffolk said...

Forgetting to remake the bed until bedtime is really annoying - thank goodness there are no hospital corners and and heavy blankets to battle with anymore - well, not here anyway!

Jeanie said...

Hooray on the sales! I'm not surprised, though. I laughed about the bed. Usually I make mine very first thing and when you said that I realized it is 10:30 and I haven't done it yet!

Steve Reed said...

It's great that you're getting some sales already! I routinely fail to make the bed.

angela said...

It really is a pretty display. No wonder they fly off the shelves
Oh I hate those day I forget I’ve stripped the bed and then find I have to make it to get into it.

Tigger's Mum said...

Oh hate making the bed at bed time but its a necessity on laundry day.