Tuesday 6 December 2011

chilly Tuesday

At least charging round the house cleaning it keeps you warm!...So you can then sit in the workshop and work until you're too cold, or you finish the work...or both!!
Finials finally done..just the small boxes left to do. I'll wrap them for a couple of days, then they'll be easier to turn and stamp.

I have honey related themes in mind.....

I collected a new kiln shelf today, having knocked one over that was leaning against the kiln.....£34.80.......at least I can trim the broken one and still use most of it...can't not, at that price!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Bad luck with the breakage. At least it didn't have a stack of finished work nearby too.

gz said...

very true, that was a relief- even unfired work would have been a pain!

smartcat said...

(o)

goatman said...

I really like your pottery work but since you don't ship out to this sector, I guess that we are out of luck?

gz said...

I ship anywhere, but you have to accept that it isn't cheap to do it.
Have you had a look at my Etsy page?