Wednesday 29 June 2011

hibernating

I've got to realise that I'm run down, so I'm resting, taking naps when needed.

Trying to unwind the tension . Looking forward to massage this weekend and she'll be able to pinpoint anything I need to attend to especially.

So much that needs to be done and little things annoy. I mentioned yesterday evening that we had no milk....we still have no milk and I cannot afford to get any. The person I mentioned this to, could.....looks like I'll have to use money from the business again, if I want breakfast!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Curl up like a pussy cat, whenever, then be stroked/massaged soon ~ sounds good to me, healing dear, healing & time. Like the eternal waves lapping, tumbling on a shore, memories become soft comforts...

Jo said...

Rest is good.

**hugs**

Andrea Ingram said...

Do take care of yourself.

Anonymous said...

Good plan to listen to your body and rest. Definitely borrow from the business - you need breakfast!

kjsutcliffe said...

feel better soon xx

Gary's third pottery blog said...

oh jeez, yes, best wishes :)

cookingwithgas said...

give yourself some rest you really need it- just do it and howl with grief.

Zhoen said...

Grief can cause this. Take care of yourself, and know that it may be hard for quite a while.

The Cranky Crone, she lives alone! said...

Glad to hear you are listening to your body, you have to stop some time, so a little rest and coddling now will make you stronger in the future.
Sometimes even if it does not feel like it, bending with the wind makes us stronger than trying to be a solid rock.
Blessings and healing thoughts to you and your family.

Michèle Hastings said...

if i could send some milk i would :-(
take care.