Tuesday 5 April 2011

Court Cupboard Gallery

I did my first training day at the gallery today, learning the ropes.
I've sold half a dozen pots in the two weeks since they displayed my work. A good start, and they look well.

This is looking from the rear of the gallery over the lawn towards the Skirrid. The pear tree is so full of blossom!

The weather started cold and wet, then although it cleared , the wind was quite strong and chill. It started raining again on the way home, and the mountain tops were in the clouds.

3 comments:

Rima Staines said...

Thank you for your kind words on my blog as ever :)
To answer your question about etsy on the sidebar - you need to find the "etsy mini" section on your etsy account and take the code from there to put into your blog gadgets...
Hope that helps :)
Happy spring to you!
Rima

gz said...

Thankyou :-)

WOL said...

Hi! I found you on Hillside Cottage's blog roll. In looking over your recent posts, I notice you speak of throwing "yarn bowls" -- are these to hold balls of yarn whilst knitting/crochetting? What a great idea -- I've just had to hunt mine down out of the world's available bowls. Are you familiar with Adam Buick? He is a potter in Wales. You can google and find his site pretty easily if you are interested.