Tuesday 3 January 2012

Aaargh, paperwork!!

Luckily the weather today has been foul!! Strong winds and plenty of rain.
I've been out once this morning to buy milk from the village shop, wore my waxed jacket with the hood up and regretted not wearing overtrousers!!!
No excuse has been available to escape the paperwork sorting so I have gradually herded the heaps.
I found three more mushroom trays of assorted items this morning, I was not best pleased.

Now it is ten o'clock, everything is listed separately and it is time to fill in The Accounts Book....tomorrow!! There is a large bag of paper to be recycled too, most satisfying.

4 comments:

The Cranky Crone, she lives alone! said...

Today WAS such a good day for sorting and cleaning!

gz said...

it was too- but sleep is now elusive after so litte physical action and much mental concentration

Sara said...

Hope you have taken advantage of the weather this morning, we did! Had a long walk and will soon have soup to warm us up!
xx

Kath said...

wore my waxed jacket with the hood up and regretted not wearing overtrousers!!!


Urgh, you too?