Three weeks to get all the pots ready...help!!
The first bisque firing went well today, but turning pots didn't. I turned through the bottom of a bowl, and the platters were not deep enough to have holes for hanging drilled in the feet.
Six vases have been fitted with handles, and one has a small dragon. The salt pots are all done too, two with loop handles and two with a chicken each.
I did a little light clearing and hoeing on the allotment and lifted the last of the parsnips. It was nice to be out in beautiful Spring weather, but I'm not feeling springlike, just rather lonely and a bit tired.