Wednesday 7 August 2024

On the buses...

 Six to be exact...I had a couple of things to buy...and buses are free, warm and dry. 

It was a chance to check out a couple of bus routes that I hadn't been on as well.



A couple of things seen in passing... fascinating patterns.

However, isn't it so grubby everywhere!!


New card in the tablet.....now the images from the past two years plus should be in the internal storage...but I can't see them. At least they are in Google photos, and I have been using my phone for photos recently .Too late to check now. It has been a long day.

9 comments:

angela said...

I have to say the public transport system in the UK is much better than we have. The excuse is we don’t have the population and not enough people use it. I say if you improve it more people will use it.
Apparently my way of thinking isn’t correct.

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

We seem to have lost a lot of our buses since Covid; people just got out of the habit. I did anyway. Use 'em or lose 'em, I guess.

JayCee said...

Our bus service is generally very good but plans are afoot to save money. Hmm...
Don't know why but your blog posts have stopped appearing in my Feed so I keep missing them. Sorry!

jeanie said...

Six buses does sound like a very long day. What is the top photo? Intriguing.

Barbara Rogers said...

Great to have all kinds of busses to choose between...and thus expand your own travels easily!

gz said...

Yours and Debbie's come and go....mine disappeared from my own list too!!

gz said...

A vandalised glass panel

MELODY JACOB said...

It sounds like you had a productive day exploring and checking out new routes! The patterns you saw in passing must have been quite interesting, despite the general grubbiness.

I hope the new card in your tablet helps with organizing your images. If they're already in Google Photos, at least they're backed up safely.

I just posted a new blog post http://www.melodyjacob.com, I invite you to read and let me know what you think about it. Thank you!

Susan said...

Free bus travel is a nice benefit. You seem to have a really good network of public transportation.